Ariana Grande sounds like a font on Microsoft Word
Listen to me, your body is not a temple. Temples can be destroyed and desecrated. Your body is a forest—thick canopies of maple trees and sweet scented wildflowers sprouting in the under wood. You will grow back, over and over, no matter how badly you are devastated.
Beau Taplin (via quotethat)
Hey! I made a spooky ghost for you guys!
- 1. What is you middle name?
- 2. How old are you?
- 3. What is your birthday?
- 4. What is your zodiac sign?
- 5. What is your favorite color?
- 6. What's your lucky number?
- 7. Do you have any pets?
- 8. Where are you from?
- 9. How tall are you?
- 10. What shoe size are you?
- 11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- 12. What was your last dream about?
- 13. What talents do you have?
- 14. Are you psychic in any way?
- 15. Favorite song?
- 16. Favorite movie?
- 17. Who would be your ideal partner?
- 18. Do you want children?
- 19. Do you want a church wedding?
- 20. Are you religious?
- 21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
- 22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
- 23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
- 24. Baths or showers?
- 25. What color socks are you wearing?
- 26. Have you ever been famous?
- 27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
- 28. What type of music do you like?
- 29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
- 30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
- 31. What position do you usually sleep in?
- 32. How big is your house?
- 33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
- 34. Have you ever fired a gun?
- 35. Have you ever tried archery?
- 36. Favorite clean word?
- 37. Favorite swear word?
- 38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
- 39. Do you have any scars?
- 40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
- 41. Are you a good liar?
- 42. Are you a good judge of character?
- 43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
- 44. Do you have a strong accent?
- 45. What is your favorite accent?
- 46. What is your personality type?
- 47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
- 48. Can you curl your tongue?
- 49. Are you an innie or an outie?
- 50. Left or right handed?
- 51. Are you scared of spiders?
- 52. Favorite food?
- 53. Favorite foreign food?
- 54. Are you a clean or messy person?
- 55. Most used phrased?
- 56. Most used word?
- 57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
- 58. Do you have much of an ego?
- 59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
- 60. Do you talk to yourself?
- 61. Do you sing to yourself?
- 62. Are you a good singer?
- 63. Biggest Fear?
- 64. Are you a gossip?
- 65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
- 66. Do you like long or short hair?
- 67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
- 68. Favorite school subject?
- 69. Extrovert or Introvert?
- 70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
- 71. What makes you nervous?
- 72. Are you scared of the dark?
- 73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
- 74. Are you ticklish?
- 75. Have you ever started a rumor?
- 76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
- 77. Have you ever drank underage?
- 78. Have you ever done drugs?
- 79. Who was your first real crush?
- 80. How many piercings do you have?
- 81. Can you roll your Rs?"
- 82. How fast can you type?
- 83. How fast can you run?
- 84. What color is your hair?
- 85. What color is your eyes?
- 86. What are you allergic to?
- 87. Do you keep a journal?
- 88. What do your parents do?
- 89. Do you like your age?
- 90. What makes you angry?
- 91. Do you like your own name?
- 92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
- 93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
- 94. What are you strengths?
- 95. What are your weaknesses?
- 96. How did you get your name?
- 97. Were your ancestors royalty?
- 98. Do you have any scars?
- 99. Color of your bedspread?
- 100. Color of your room?
Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was 18, a freshman in university
Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
Maybe, if I got it for free if I was trying to get rid of possible genetic disorders, and diseases maybe. Like a packaged deal, but I wouldn’t go out of my way.
Also there is no way in hell am I thinking about having children right now so that makes it harder as well.
Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
SInce right now I listening to classical music, I am a bit dramatic right now and I would have to say Mozart’s Lacrimosa.
- Daisy: How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation: If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine: What color looks best on you?
- foxglove: Name three facts about your family?
- Allium: What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom: If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily: If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia: Favorite holiday dish?
- Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
- Primrose: Favorite kind of soup?
- Daffodil: What's the most thoughtful present you've ever received?
- Rose: Are you currently in love with someone?
- Amsonia: Would you ever become a vegan?
- Peony: What's your favorite hot beverage?
- Tulip: For your birthday, what kind of cake do you ask for?
- Myrtle: Do you like going on airplanes?
- Hibiscus: Did you ever play an instrument? If so what?
- Zinnia: Who was your best friend when you were six years old?
- Poppy: What color was your childhood home?
- Hydrangea: Starbucks order?
- Violet: Do you like where you're from?
- Locust: What was your favorite book as a child?
- Rhododendron: What's the scariest dream you've ever had?
- Queen Anne's Lace: Would you rather carve pumpkins or wrap presents?
- Magnolia: Favorite kind of candy?
- Aster: Would you rather be cold or hot?
- Marigold: Do you listen to what's on the radio?
- Heliconia: Do you like when it rains?
- Azalea: What's a movie you cried while watching?
- Dandelion: Do you think you're important?
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
The difference between learning a modern language and an ancient language is that in first year French you learn “Where is the bathroom?” and “How do I get to the train station?” and in first year Attic Greek or Latin you learn “I have judged you worthy of death” and “The tyrant had everyone in the city killed.”